Terms & Conditions - Updated May 2020
- LocalDines certificates are valid for 30 days from date of purchase. Expiration date is listed in the pop-up when you click Buy Now, prior to making your commitment. Unless otherwise stated, if a certificate is not used prior to the expiration date, you are entitled to three (3) 30 day extensions. The intention is for you to use certificates at participating restaurants soon. Holding onto certificates for lenghthy periods of time does not help participating restaurant owners to fill seats.
- Restrictions: When you click "Buy Now", please read the restrictions before agreeing and adding to cart. Unusual restrictions (ie. a Minimum Purchase or Not Valid on Fridays or Valid for Take Out Only, etc.) are listed at the beginning in LARGE, BOLD TYPE. Please read before clicking AGREE. You are free to decline at this point as well.
- Full LocalDines Credits will be issued if:
a) you purchase a certificate and change your mind within 12 months of purchase, OR b) for restaurants that are no longer operating and have closed their doors permanently, OR
c) have stopped accepting LocalDines certificates.
- 50% LocalDines Credits will be issued if you purchased your unused certificate more than 12 months from the time you're requesting credit.
- No LocalDines Credit or Refund will be issued if your unused certificate was originally pruchased 5 or more years ago from the time credit is requested.
- Refund Policy: We do not issue refunds unless certificates are refused or a certificate was purchased up to 14 days before a restaurant permanently closed its doors.
- LocalDines.com must restrict accounts to only ONE (1) PER HOUSEHOLD. Because we have a limited amount of inventory for each restaurant, we must restrict accounts to just one per household in order to be fair to other customers and our restaurant owners.
- Please treat your LocalDines certificates as you would cash. LocalDines and participating restaurants are not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced certificates that are sent to you in the mail. No exceptions.
- Any attempt at re-use, sale, trade, or duplication of LocalDines.com certificates is prohibited by law. LocalDines certificates are meant for ONE TIME USE ONLY. Certificates are electronically tracked. Unauthorized or duplicate use of any certificate will be considered fraud and member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Members who are found redeeming the same certificate more than once will be suspended immediately.
- All members will be added to our LocalDines VIP Club promotional email & text blast. Additionally, your email may (or may not) be shared with restaurants for which you purchase certificates. In all cases, you may opt out at any time.
Search More Restaurant Deals
New on LocalDines
Join the LD VIP Club
Be the first to find out when we offer Promo Codes, Flash Sales, New Restaurant Deals and Contests & Giveaways!