Terms & Conditions (AKA - The Legal Stuff in real person speak ;)
- LocalDines.com must restrict accounts to only ONE (1) PER HOUSEHOLD. Because we have a limited amount of inventory for each restaurant, we must restrict accounts to just one per household in order to be fair to other customers and our restaurant owners.
- Please treat your LocalDines certificates as you would cash. LocalDines and participating restaurants are not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced certificates that are sent to you in the mail (“Mail Only” Certificates). No exceptions.
- Credits will be issued for restaurants that are no longer operating and have closed their doors permanently, or have stopped accepting LocalDines certificates. We do not issue refunds unless certificates are refused or a certificate was purchased up to 14 days before a restaurant permanently closed its doors.
- In most cases, LocalDines certificates are valid for 90 days from date of purchase. Expiration date is listed in the pop-up which you must agree to (or decline) before you add to your cart. Unless otherwise stated, if a certificate is not used prior to the expiration date, you are entitled to two 90 day extensions.
- Any attempt at re-use, sale, trade, or duplication of LocalDines.com certificates is prohibited by law. LocalDines certificates are meant for ONE TIME USE ONLY. Certificates are electronically tracked. Unauthorized or duplicate use of any certificate will be considered fraud and member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Members who are found redeeming the same certificate more than once will be suspended immediately.
- All members will be added to our LocalDines VIP Club promotional email & text blast. Additionally, your email may (or may not) be shared with restaurants for which you purchase certificates. In all cases, you may opt out at any time.
Search More Restaurant Deals
Join the LD VIP Club
Be the first to find out when we offer Promo Codes, Flash Sales, New Restaurant Deals and Contests & Giveaways!