TERMS & CONDITIONS - Updated May 2020
Due to the pandemic of 2020, we have been forced to adjust some of our terms in regard to expiration dates and the issuance of credits on older certificates.
- LocalDines certificates are valid for 90 days from date of purchase. Expiration date is listed in the pop-up when you click Buy Now, prior to making your purchase commitment. Unless otherwise stated, if a certificate is not used prior to the expiration date, you are entitled to three (3) 90-day extensions. The intention is for you to use certificates sooner rather than later.
- Restrictions: When you click "Buy Now", please read the restrictions before agreeing and adding to cart. Unusual restrictions (ie: Minimum Purchase or Not Valid on Fridays or Valid for Take Out Only, etc.) are listed at the beginning in LARGE, BOLD TYPE. Please read before clicking AGREE. You are free to decline at this point as well.
- Full LocalDines Credits will be issued if:
a) you purchase a certificate and change your mind within 12 months of purchase, OR b) for restaurants that are no longer operating and have closed their doors permanently, OR
c) have stopped accepting LocalDines certificates within 90 days of your original purchase.
- 50% LocalDines Credit will be issued if: you purchased your certificate more than 12 months and less than 5 years from the time you're requesting credit.
- Zero LocalDines Credit or Refund will be issued if: your certificate was originally purchased 5 or more years from the time credit is requested.
- Refund Policy: ALL SALES FINAL. We do not issue refunds unless certificates are refused by the restaurant within 90 days of making your purchase, or a certificate was purchased up to 14 days before a restaurant permanently closed its doors.
- LocalDines.com must restrict accounts to only ONE (1) PER HOUSEHOLD. Because we have a limited amount of inventory for each restaurant, we must restrict accounts to just one per household in order to be fair to other customers and our restaurant owners.
- Please treat your LocalDines certificates as you would cash. LocalDines and participating restaurants are not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced certificates that are sent to you in the mail. No exceptions.
- Any attempt at re-use, sale, trade, or duplication of LocalDines.com certificates is prohibited by law. LocalDines certificates are meant for ONE TIME USE ONLY. Certificates are electronically tracked. Unauthorized or duplicate use of any certificate will be considered fraud and member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Members who are found redeeming the same certificate more than once will be suspended immediately.
- All members will be added to our LocalDines VIP Club promotional email & text blast. Additionally, your email may (or may not) be shared with restaurants for which you purchase certificates. In all cases, you may opt out at any time.
Search More Restaurant Deals
Join the LD VIP Club
Be the first to find out when we offer Promo Codes, Flash Sales, New Restaurant Deals and Contests & Giveaways!